The Korean Cultural Center (KCC) in the Philippines is currently looking for a skilled and motivated individual who can contribute to the success of the Center's activities and events.
Activity Period: March 2 – August 20, 2020 (6 months)
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
1. Applicant must be 20 years old and above.
2. Applicant must be a graduate of any 2-year or 4-year management course.
3. Must have interest in Korean-related events and activities.
4. Proficiency in MS Office
5. Must have good coordination and organizational skills.
7. Must be available to work full-time from the given period.
The successful intern will receive an allowance equivalent to the minimum wage rate.
Please send your resume via email@example.com with the subject head: [KCC INTERN] not later than February 11, 2020.
- Attached file