The Korean Cultural Center (KCC) in the Philippines is currently looking for a skilled and motivated individual who can contribute to the success of the Center's activities and events.
OFFICE ASSISTANT INTERN
Activity Period: January 27 – December 29, 2020
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
1. Applicant must be 20 years old and above.
2. Applicant must be a graduate of any 2-year or 4-year management course.
3. Must have interest in Korean-related events and activities.
4. Proficiency in MS Office
5. Must have strong coordination and organizational skills.
6. Must be able to multi-task and work with minor supervision.
7. Must be available to work full-time from the given period. There will be occasional Saturday events.
The successful intern will receive an allowance equivalent to the minimum wage rate.
Please send your resume via email@example.com with the subject head: [KCC INTERN] not later than January 17, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
- Attached file