The 66th TEST OF PROFICIENCY IN KOREAN
I. SUMMARY OF THE 66th TOPIK
1. Application Period: JULY 10 (Wed) – JULY 31 (Wed), 2019
- Time: Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 12:00NN, 1:00PM – 5:00PM
※ Please apply on time. We do not accept late application
2. Application Venue: Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines
Address: #2828 World Plaza, 30th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig city 1634 Philippines
Phone: (63-2) 511-5731 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Application Fee: PHP 600 (Cash payment only)
※ Please note that application fee has increased from PHP500 to PHP 600 starting from the 66th TOPIK.
4. Examination Date: Oct 20, 2019 (Sun)
5. Testing Venue: University of the Philippines Bonifacio Global City
- Address: 14th Drive, University Parkway District, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
6. Result Announcement Date: Nov 28, 2019 (Thu)
※ Testing venue and the date of result announcement can be changed depending on the circumstances
II. APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. Download and print 66th TOPIK application form and application instruction at www.koreanculture.ph (TOPIK >> TOPIK Announcements)
2. Fill out the application form according to the instructions below, and attach 2 valid photos (3cm*4cm) on the application form.
3. Visit Korean Cultural Center with
ü Completed Appication Form
ü Two (2) 3x4cm photo
ü Original or photocopy of an ID
ü Testing Fee: P600 cash
(Time: Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 12:00NN, 1:30PM – 5:00PN)
4. After KCC staff says the application process is over, make sure you received the ff.:
1) Application(Identification) slip
2) Information sheets about 66th TOPIK.
※ Is it okay if I ask my friend or family members to submit the application form on my behalf?
- Yes. However, the person must bring your original or photocopy of your valid ID with other requirements.
※ My friends and I are applying for TOPIK together. Can we do the group application?
- If your members are 10 or more, you can do a group application. You need one representative who will fill out the group application form, and bring the original or photocopy of valid IDs of all the applicants and completed application forms with photos attached and other requirements listed above.
III. EXAMINATION DETAILS
1. Applicant Qualification: Overseas Koreans and foreigners for whom Korean is a second language
2. Examination time: 9:10 AM - 3:50 PM
(TOPIK I : Morning, TOPIK II : Afternoon)
( 40min/ 60min)
※ All examinees must arrive at the testing venue at least 30 minutes before the test
• Valid ID (bring original copy of ID, with picture)
※ Examinee must bring their ID Which is the same with the one attached on the application form
• Identification(application) Slip
• Writing instruments (optional)
4. Exam difficulties, levels, and evaluation areas
- Exam difficulties: TOPIK I, TOPIK II
- Exam levels: 6 levels (level 1-6)
Types of Exams
Determination of level
- Evaluation areas: TOPIK I – 2 areas (Listening, Reading),
TOPIK II – 3 areas (Listening, Writing, Reading)
- Score distribution: 100 points per area, 200 (TOPIK I) ∙ 300 (TOPIK II)
5. Result Announcement
- Announcement will be released at TOPIK official website(www.topik.go.kr) on Nov 28 2019.
- Copies of certificates can be printed for free at TOPIK official website.
※ For more details about TOPIK examination, check out TOPIK official website (www.topik.go.kr)
※ If the attachment file doesn't appear on the website "http://koreanculture.ph", please visit "http://phil.korean-culture.org/en".